Stephanie Morris Shanklin, our Class of ’62 classmate, passed away peacefully this morning surrounded by all her children and grandchildren, according to her brother, Fred. As many of you know, she had been suffering from Alzheimer’s for the last few years. While we are sad to hear this news, it is comforting to know that she is finally at peace. If any information becomes available about a service or memorials, it will be posted on the site.
News & Posts
- Stephanie Morris Shanklin January 30, 2020
- John R. Shelton November 12, 2019
- Sandra Lee Gamlin November 8, 2019
- Daniel F. McGehee, Class of 1962 November 1, 2019
- Daniel F. McGehee Gives Back to his West Tennessee Hometown November 1, 2019